Thermoplastics for beginners

I promised to upload my presentation about thermoplastics for beginners, and I apologize for being a little late with it! Unfortunately the actual presentation is more of a list, rather than an in depth lesson, because I use it as notes when I explain about the materials, but if you have been to the lecture this might help bring some things back to mind.

Uploading it here feels like I need to update and make it a bit more visually pleasing, since this version relies on me doing the talking. ^^; Maybe I can upload a better version later!

In the meanwhile, I've been working on Cassandra's shield and sword to get them ready for Desucon~
I made the costume in 2017 and took it to the WCS alumni trip, but it's never felt really finished with the missing props. I'll do another post about them once they are finished!










You Might Also Like

0 comments