A very, very belated update

Gosh damn, it's been forever since I updated here! Life's been all kind of crazy for the last couple of years and I didn't even realize how long it's been since my last update. I won't go into the details except say I have been very, very tired and overwhelmed and I haven't felt like being able to concentrate on costumes properly since Roxie. I've had a big change in my work life though and now I'm finally starting to pick up on how to work on a project again. A big thing is that I haven't completed projects so I haven't really felt like there's much I can write about. ..Or had any time or energy to report much.

by SoSayWeAll Photography


Hopefully I can turn that around a bit now and start updating more since I'm gonna have more free time to craft this year! I have plenty of plans and a bunch of small costumes to get out of the way so I can start on the ones I'm really excited for~  Some Sakizo and a couple of competition costumes are definitely in my future ^- ^


You Might Also Like

0 comments